Does she like hanging out in her room and being in her own world? Does she like fluffy things that remind her of clouds? Is she a story teller at heart? Here’s her gift guide that would make her very happy this Christmas.
1. Tabitha Sunglasses $14 Vintage-inspired TABITHA cat eye sunglasses offer full UV protection from Giant Vintage.
3. White Petal Hoops $44 The only thing better than full hoops are midi hoops. These medium-sized marbled white hoops look good with basically anything and everything under the sun.
7. This One Summer $12.91 Every summer, Rose goes with her mom and dad to a lake house in Awago Beach. It’s their getaway, their refuge. Rosie’s friend Windy is always there, too, like the little sister she never had. But this summer is different. Rose’s mom and dad won’t stop fighting, and when Rose and Windy seek a distraction from the drama, they find themselves with a whole new set of problems.
12. String Lights $13.99 Light up your dream room with these LED lights.
14. Wonderboom Speaker $59.99 – $99.99 A portable Bluetooth ®speaker with surprisingly big sound. Sound that is clear, crisp, and full of big, beautiful bass.
16. The Hazel Wood $9.50 Seventeen-year-old Alice and her mother have spent most of Alice’s life on the road, always a step ahead of the uncanny bad luck biting at their heels. But when Alice’s grandmother, the reclusive author of a cult-classic book of pitch-dark fairy tales, dies alone on her estate, the Hazel Wood, Alice learns how bad her luck can really get: Her mother is stolen away―by a figure who claims to come from the Hinterland, the cruel supernatural world where her grandmother’s stories are set. Alice’s only lead is the message her mother left behind: “Stay away from the Hazel Wood.”